Saturday 23 February 2008

my first foray into the blogging world

Friends of mine, quite a few of them in fact have said you must start a blog, well yes here i am and this is my blog, and here's what I'm up to this very minute


Click for bigger (104KB)

ive been working on this project off and on for quite a while now, regularly updating its progress on my deviant art pageshttp://amoebabloke.deviantart.com/, then quite suddenly things started getting strange.
a link was posted on boingboing and the thing went mental five and half thousand views in one day and still rising, and quite a few offers of hard cash.
i still haven't decided what to do with it, i haven't even finished it yet.

1 comment:

bRYEnd_of_the_schtick said...

(^ willingf to teach? I'm too old for it but I can tell you have the ability to if you choose to.

i'm in search of certain types to interact with others that have differing ways of fabricating.
just to round out each other's skill sets. work off each other.